Top 10 Photo Spots In Toy Story Land
The Imagineers did such an incredible job putting this land together and I can't wait to be back on Slinky Dog Dash.
With that all being said, I wanted to post about my favorite photo spots in Toy Story Land. Whether it's characters, attractions, or Disney walls...there are SO MANY photo spots in Toy Story Land.
1) Hey Howdy Hey at the Toy Story Land entrance
As soon as you walk into Toy Story Land you’ll see this! There’s usually a Photopass photographer at this location. Sometimes you can even hear Woody talking to you!
2) Luxo ball -- Located right next to Woody's Lunch Box
3) Popsicle stick wall -- popsicle stick wall can be found at the Toy Story Mania exit.
4) Oooohhh...the claw...alien selfie/photo spot -- find this on your way to Alien Swirling Saucers...did you know that this photo spot was made with selfies in mind?
5) Popsicle stick bench — the benches can be found throughout the land.
6) Block wall -- located at the restrooms
7) Checkerboard wall -- located at the Toy Story Mania exit
8) Giant Buzz Lightyear -- in front of Alien Swirling Saucers
9) Woody & Jessie Meet & Greet -- In front of Toy Story Mania
10) Buzz Lightyear Meet & Greet -- Right after the Toy Story Land entrance on your right
XOXO -- Cannon and the Castle