I know, I know. I’ve posted a lot about Toy Story Land on the blog but I’m so obsessed. The Imagineers did such an incredible job putting this land together and I can’t wait to be back on Slinky Dog Dash.
With that all being said, I wanted to post about my favorite photo spots in Toy Story Land. Whether it’s characters, attractions, or Disney walls…there are SO MANY photo spots in Toy Story Land.
1) Hey Howdy Hey at the Toy Story Land entrance
2) Luxo ball — Located right next to Woody’s Lunch Box
3) Popsicle stick wall & bench — popsicle stick wall can be found at the Toy Story Mania exit, the benches can be found throughout the land
4) Oooohhh…the claw…alien selfie/photo spot — find this on your way to Alien Swirling Saucers…did you know that this photo spot was made with selfies in mind?
5) Block wall — located at the restrooms
6) Checkerboard wall — located at the Toy Story Mania exit
7) Giant Buzz Lightyear — in front of Alien Swirling Saucers
— Buzz Lightyear — Right after the Toy Story Land entrance on your right
— Woody & Jessie — In front of Toy Story Mania
XOXO — Cannon and the Castle